1. Weekends at the lake: we will not go to the lake as often this fall.
2. Sunday is the last service at our church, The Church of the Living Waters, until next Easter.
3. The end of August usually marks the beginning of fall allergy season.
Three Reasons I Am Happy to See August End:
1. College football season: Roll Tide!
2. After Labor Day, my family always settles into a routine, including a return to the barn for riding lessons for Shelley.
3. September is when I plan all fall and winter holidays. I love the planning phase, and I get so excited about the coming months!
What about you: are you happy to see August End? Why or why not?
Until next time...