Anyway, she won a blog award, and although I don't normally accept blog awards, I thought it would be fun to tell you eleven random things about me and answer Jolene's questions. :D
Eleven Facts About Me
1. I change my hair color all the time. From very light blonde, to dark red, and everywhere in between, but never dark brown.
2. I love to read, and I have loved it since I was a little girl.
3. I have always hated shopping unless it involves a book store. My friends refuse to shop with me because I'm so impatient!
4. Mr. Art @ Home thinks that I could open a restaurant centered around my egg recipes. ;P
5. I have always wanted to live in Tuscaloosa my entire life. I especially want to move there now since it's where my daughter goes to college...
6. I would love to go back to school and get my MFA in book arts....in Tuscaloosa....
7. I am thinking about making drastic changes to my blog.
8. My friends think I am a witch because I am always predicting stuff. They always say, "Don't say it because it will happen." :/
9. I miss Arizona, and although Alabama is home to me, I will always be a Zonie in my heart!
10. Olives make me gag.
11. I love riding bikes.
Now for the fun part...the Q & A
1. What is your favorite color?
2. If you had a song that would fit your life, which song would it be?
Mr. Art @ Home has traveled quite a bit in his career, but not so much in recent years. When he was away last week, I kept thinking about this song:
3. Do you eat breakfast in the morning?
Yes, it's my favorite meal of the day. My oldest daughter is also a morning person, and one of our favorite things to do is going out for breakfast.
4. Dresses or pants?
5. Favorite Artist? (this would be music, performer, or actual art.)
Abbott Handerson Thayer
7. Dog or Cat?
8. Do you believe in Angels?
9. What is your favorite flower?
The Book of John from the Bible if you've never read it. Every word is so precise, it's amazing.
I have so many books I love, it would be difficult to recommend just one, but if you've never read Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, you are truly missing out on a great story.
11. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer because everyone is happy!
Pop over and say hello to Jolene and read her answers!
Until next time...