My Happy List
1. I have been working on a funny interior painting of a French kitchen. It has golden harvest appliances in it circa 1973. ;P Painting in our art studio makes me happy!
2. I won another giveaway! This one was hosted by Sue @ I Need Mom! and it is a collection of Tate's Bake Shop cookies and cookbook. These cookies came in handy over the weekend with all the kids in and out of the house. New cookbooks always make me very happy! Thanks so much, Sue :D
3. Mr. Art @ Home and I completed an indoor project in our kitchen over the weekend. If you missed yesterday's post, you can read about it here. Completing projects makes me so happy!
4. Shanley Belle was initiated into her sorority Friday evening. She is so happy! She is always saying, "My sisters...this *and* my sisters, that." Happy kids make me ridiculously happy!
5. The Dixie Diva Book Club is meeting tonight! I am the hostess, and I cannot wait. Reading great books and discussing them with the Dixie Divas makes me happy! I am serving a delicious Italian dessert tonight. More later!
Please join Mamarazzi @ Dandelion Wishes, and share your happy!
Until next time...