I have much to be happy about this week. :D
My Happy List
1. I had so much fun at my art class this week. My art class makes me happy! Dori Decamillis is my teacher, and her art is phenomenal. Find out more about her art at Red Dot Gallery's website.
2. I bought a stupidly expensive paintbrush (Kolinsky) for under $15.00 *squee*. I saved about 50% and I did not have to pay for shipping! Bargain-priced art supplies make me very happy, especially new paintbrushes!
3. Melissa @ Kensington Cottage is such a sweet, sweet bloggy friend. I helped her with some html coding, and she sent me the sweetest card and flower pin. Thoughtful friends make me happy! Visit Melissa at her blog here.
4. I found a wonderful interior design book for under $15 (originally it sold for $34.95) at Anthropologie. It is entitled Vintage French Interiors, and it is a fantastic source for inspiration. Book bargains make me extremely happy!
5. My girls are growing into responsible young ladies. I could not be prouder of them. Responsible children make me very, very happy!
6. I am finally getting my blog back to normal after all the Blogger issues. I never recovered one of my old buttons, but I did make a new one all by myself. Learning new blogging skills makes me happy! Please feel free to grab my new button! *pretty please*
What is making you happy this week? Please join Mamarazzi, and share your *happy* :D
Until next time...