My Happy List
1. The next three weeks will be filled with horse shows and pool parties. *squee* Summer is almost here! So happy!
2. There is a new book release I want to share with you: Lynn Kurland's latest was released today, and if you haven't read any of Lynn's books, you are a loser! (LOL just kidding....) Seriously, Lynn is the very best romance writer out there. Her stories are amazing, and I'm so happy about Lynn's new book! Check it out next time you're at the book store or library.
3. I finally found the perfect little espresso cups for my Nespresso machine. YAY! I ordered them from An Angel At My Table. I ordered them on a Thursday, and they arrived the following Monday: all the way from England! :D I got a great deal on the set, and they fit my Nespresso Pixie perfectly. Happy!
4. Shanley Belle (my oldest daughter) will be taking her last final exam this afternoon. Although she'll be going to summer school, we'll still get to see more of her the next month or so. YAY! SO HAPPY to spend time with the big sis!
5. Look at the adorable tag Linda @ Random Creativity sent me! I commented on how much Shelley would love it, and she sent it to me! Bloggy friends are the best, aren't they! The tag made Shelley's day, and she put it on the French memo board in the library.
Until next time...