1. Where were you born?
2. Were you named after someone?
Yes. My mother's sorority sister, Rickey Harvey.
3. If you have children, how many?
Yep, two daughters!
4. How many pets do you have?
One very naughty Westie!
5. What is the worst injury you've ever had?
6. Do you have any special talents?
hmmmm....IDK.....I'm more of a Jill of all trades and a master at nothing.....
7. What is your favorite thing to bake?
8. What is your favorite fast food?
9. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their skin, and, no....I'm not racist. I'm weird about skin, especially sun damage (maybe because I live in the South). Smiles are a close second.
10. When was the last time you cried?
It takes quite a lot to make me cry. I usually cry when I'm really mad. It's been a long time!
11. Do you have any current worries?
No. Worrying is bad juju.
12. Name three drinks you drink regularly.
hot tea, especially Earl Grey; breve lattes; almond milk
13. What is your favorite book?
I *heart* so many books.....
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon is way up there.
14. Would you like to be a pirate?
No, but I'd like to be a fairy!
15. What are your favorite smells?
coffee, pumpkin pie, honeysuckle, vanilla, strawberries, sandalwood, and patchouli
16. Why do you blog?
I blog now for completely different reasons than when I started. Now I blog because I enjoy the bloggy friendships!
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I'm not telling!
18. Do you have a favorite hobby?
Reading and painting
19. What do you look for in a friend?
Kindness, loyalty, and a willingness to tolerate me!
20. Name something you've done that you never expected to do.
Seriously consider homeschooling my youngest daughter
21. What are your favorite things to do?
Spending time with my family at Lake Martin; painting with friends at the Red Dot Gallery; reading fiction, especially historical fiction
22. Do you have any pet peeves?
Too many to list here, but mainly inconsiderate, entitled people
23. What is the last thing that made you laugh?
I was laughing at myself during Pilates class today
Enough about me. If you want to play along, go for it! I'll read all your answers ;P
Until next time...