"It's the little things :D "
My Happy List
1. I love it when I go to the library and I am able to check out everything on my Wish List; that makes me so happy! That happened this week, and I cannot wait to dive into these wonderful books!
2. Speaking of books, Shanley Belle gave me one that I am looking forward to reading. It is about an artist, so she thought I would like it. :D I have read A Vintage Affair also by Isabel Wolff, and I highly recommend it, especially for beach reading! My daughter's kindness has made me so happy this week!
3. Shelley started her art class this week, and she painted the cutest abstract landscape on a tiny canvas. I love it! Shelley loves her class, which makes me very happy!
4. Normally I do not get *that* excited about frames, but when I find a frame that looks this great with a painting, it makes me incredibly happy!
5. Look at what I found on Ebay! I always wanted one of these versatile MacKenzie-Childs candlesticks because they are also bud vases. This item has been discontinued, plus it is in a more rare, discontinued pattern called Summer Frock. I dod not have many pieces in this pattern! Finding MacKenzie-Childs at very low prices makes me very happy!
What has made you happy this week? Join Mamarazzi, and share your happy!
Until next time...