My 2011 Goals:
1. Fluffing my daughter's dorm room: check! You can read all about my daughter's dorm room here.
2. Converting our living room to an art studio: check! I am enjoying it so much, and so is Shelley! It is one of the smartest things we have done to our home. Here is a link to the post about our studio.
3. Learn how to bake brioche: epic. fail..... I did not accomplish this goal, but I must say in my defense that my doctor put me on a gluten free diet, so it seemed almost cruel to learn how to bake it.
4. Remodel our master bathroom: Not. Even. Close.... but we have not had the time this year for such a major project. Maybe it will be a goal for 2012!
5. Decoupage a large vase for our coffee table: Check! You can read about this fun project here.