My Happy List
1. I am happy to report that Shanley is home resting this weekend, and she brought two weeks' worth of laundry :/ Having my daughter home for the weekend makes me very happy!
2. Shelley has made some very nice friends already this school year. I am so proud of her good choices, and she is enjoying spending the weekend with her friends. Shelley's good choices make me happy!
3. I received a sweet surprise in the mail this week. I won an adorable embroidered dish towel from Puddle Jumper Creations. Winning neat prizes on blogs makes me very happy! Thanks so much, Susie!
4. I started a painting this week which is a total miracle. I am hoping to get back into the art studio several days this week. Starting new paintings makes me very, very happy!
5. Diane honored me with a mention on her blog and the Versatile Blogger award. If you have not read Diane's blog, Diane Wants to Write, you are missing out. I have been following Diane's blog for quite awhile, and I simply adore Diane's voice. Her posts are written from the heart, and she writes about her family, girlfriends, social activities, work, and beautiful locations around the Philippines. I have never visited there, but Diane's blog makes me want to visit her lovely country. Please visit Diane Writes here. Sweet bloggy friends make me so very happy!
What made your Happy List this week? Please join Mamarazzi, and share your happy!
Until next time...