1. Last night, Shelley and many other middle schoolers in the neighborhood played flashlight tag until late. Mr. Art@Home and I sat on our front porch and watched while we drank wine (Mr. Art@Home) and coffee (me). It was so much fun hearing their giggles and laughter in the cul de sac. Children's laughter makes me happy! We are so blessed Shelley can run with her friends. The fireflies were out for the first time last night, too, which made it even more special. Mayhap I shall order me this fun mug from Zazzle:
Did you ever play flashlight tag when you were young?
2. Shelley received the Principal's Award for her grade Tuesday at school. We are so proud of Shelley. Teachers and administrators who see the potential in Shelley make me happy!
3. My bloggy buddies who have given me some great advice for my hydrangeas make me so, so happy. Y'all are the best!
4. We are going to the library today. :D We have wonderful libraries close by, and they always make me happy. I have my eye on these books:
5. I have enjoyed getting to know some amazing people through my blog. Bonnie Boatwright is one of them, and I can't wait to see Bonnie this summer! We host a "What We're Reading" linky party the twentieth of every month. Our next one will be next Friday. I have enjoyed meeting other bloggers who are passionate about literature. Our linky party makes me happy! Please share your book love with us next Friday!
Until next time...